In our line of work, we often hear, “I would love do a boudoir session, but I’d like to lose 10 pounds first,” or “I need to tone up before I do something like that.” As a team of women ourselves, we completely understand! [themecolor]The Boudoir Body Challenge[/themecolor] is a [themecolor]12 week fitness challenge[/themecolor] designed to encourage everyone to get their Boudoir Body, which is the body YOU feel healthy, confident and sexy in!
[themecolor]The Boudoir Body Challenge[/themecolor] will take place beginning on Sept. 9, 2013 and will end on Dec. 9, 2013 (that’s just a 3 month commitment to you and your health – plenty of time to form healthy habits and see some awesome results!). The group and challenge is FREE and open to women and men everywhere! By joining our group, you will have access to our BBC Ambassadors who will be sharing their personal fitness journeys as well as providing our members with motivation and support for theirs. Our ambassadors all have very different fitness routes and levels, from new-to-exercise to fitness pros, so every fitness level is welcome! Two amazing professional fitness trainers, Carol Strom of Encore Personal Training and Claudia Aquino of Body Revision by Claudia, will also be available for our members for [themecolor]fitness tips and support [/themecolor]throughout the 12 weeks. Watch for announcements for [themecolor]fun group fitness activities[/themecolor] for those of us who live in Las Vegas (we encourage others to take on being Haute Shots Boudoir Body Ambassadors in their own communities too).
How to Join the Challenge:
- Join our SECRET Facebook Group right here. If, by chance, the link doesn’t take you there, do a search in facebook for The Boudoir Body Challenge and you should find it there. Why a secret group, you ask? We want you to feel confident and comfortable in sharing your journey. By making it a secret group. you can rest assured the rest of facebook won’t be seeing your progress photos or updates that you post for the challenge. Although, we think you might want be so excited you end up posting on your personal pages anyway. But, we want you to have that choice!
- Determine what your diet &/or workout regimen will be by September 9th, our official start date. We will be offering ideas to help you figure out what sort of plan will work best for you.
- Introduce yourself by adding your BEFORE PICTURE to the Before Pic album in the Facebook Group and answering these questions in the comment/description area for your image.
- What city and state do you reside in?
- What is your workout and diet plan that you will be employing throughout this challenge?
- What are your measurable goals? (Fit into your skinny jeans with no muffin top, Boudoir or fitness photography session, weight loss by pounds, to actually stick with a fitness program for the duration – you get the idea)
- What are your fears for this challenge?
- What obstacles will you likely face that could throw you off track?
- Is there a plan that you can put into action if and when these obstacles come up?
- Follow our Pinterest Board for even more inspiration.
- Shop our online store for Boudoir Body Challenge fitness attire to really feel a part of the group while you’re sweating your tail off! This is not a requirement to join, by the way – just a fun way to feel like more of a part of the community.
- Participate and have a blast!
As an added incentive, for those who are up to the contest portion of the Challenge, Haute Shots will be awarding one of our members with a mini-boudoir session to commemorate their hard work! This will include Hair and Makeup by our very own Hera Beauty. The winner will also receive a a pretty mani-pedi from Bond Nail Salon (just voted number one nail salon in Las Vegas by Vegas Seven magazine!) and a pampering massage from Pamela of Zen City Massage!
Boudoir Body Challenge contest rules:
- Must be an active participant in our Facebook Group and other sharing sites like Instagram, Twitter, etc. This means sharing your journey, posting progress photos and reports, being an inspiration to the group.
- Needs to have been selected as a Member of the Week.
- Upon completion of the 12 Week Challenge, we will ask for submissions for an essay. The essay will be all about your journey – if you reached your goals, if it gave you more confidence, why you want a boudoir session, etc.
- Our team of Ambassadors will then review all of the entries and come up with three finalists. The final winner will be selected by a vote by viewers on the Haute Shots Facebook page. Subject to change, as we are working on the details.
Remember, this is not a competition. We will not be trying to out-do each other but rather to build each other up! We are here to encourage and motivate one another to be a better version of ourselves throughout the journey than we are today. Together, we can do this!
[themecolor]Seven Magazine: What Is Beauty?[/themecolor]
[themecolor]Book a Photography Session[/themecolor]
[themecolor]Get on The Haute List![/themecolor]